FlexCode SDK is simple and easy to use in accordance with the demands of your application needs. FlexCode SDK provides more advancedsolution, suitable for those who need more freedom in creative. The functions in FlexCode SDK are not too basic, the functions concept are instant, you simply call the functions required for registering and verify fingerprints then FlexCode SDK will do registration process and verification process without you need to be directly involved in it. The registration process will produce a fingerprint template in a text format that is easy to be stored and distributed. When you want to identify a finger, the templates are used to compare the fingerprints scanned. You will get the results of the verification whether the same finger or not. FlexCode SDK greatly save your time to integrate fingerprint technology into any application required.
FlexCode SDK license attach to the device. 1 license for 1 device. License cost is US$ 35. Please see our video 'How to buy'.The advantages and flexibility you get on FlexCode SDK:
Uareu 4500 Fingerprint Drivers Epson
- Install DigitalPersona U.are.U® Fingerprint Reader driver for Windows 10 x64, or download DriverPack Solution software for automatic driver installation and update.
- HID® DigitalPersona® 4500 Fingerprint Reader. Optical fingerprint reader for desktop office environments. HID® DigitalPersona® 5300 Fingerprint Reader. Optical reader that meets both FBI PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30 standards.
Digitalpersona u.are.u Simple tutorial to show you how to use SDK Dll for U.are.U biometric Fingerprint Reader from Digital Persona.Part 2: U.are.U 4500 & 4.
- Template in a text format that is easily stored and distributed. Template secure because it is encrypted with your own password.
- The balance between speed and accuracy average of up to 200 fingerprint templates per second.
- Display the fingerprint image is integrated into the application. (For desktop application only)
- Supports verification : for dekstop application 1 to 1 and 1 to N and for web application only 1 to 1.
- Operating system Windows Xp / Vista / 7 / 8 32 & 64bit.
- Designed for the Digital Persona U.are.U fingerprint reader. Compatible devices are U.are.U 4000B and U.are.U 4500.
You can download all the files, just by creating your account. Please read the developer guide before install FlexCode SDK on your computer.
The U.are.U 4000 Module is an optical USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner, designed for integration into OEM equipment, like keyboards, laptops, access control devices etc.
U Are U 4500 Fingerprint Reader Price
Logitech unifying driver windows 10. The module has the same capabilities as U.are.U 4000 scanner.
Support modules for this scanner are included in MegaMatcher 12.1 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 11.2 SDK, VeriFinger 12.1 SDK and Free Fingerprint Verification SDK.
U Are U 4500 Driver
|Scanner Name||U.are.U 4000 Fingerprint Module|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux (32-bit and 64-bit), Android|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||15 x 18 mm (0.6' x 0.7')|
|Device size||58 x 36 x 11 mm (2.3' x 1.4' x 0.4')|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Operating humidity||20-80 % (non-condensing)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Uareu 4500 Fingerprint Drivers Download
Other DigitalPersona scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these DigitalPersona scanners: