The music in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth,The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, and The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † was created by Ridiculon. The full soundtracks for each consist of 32, 9, and 4 tracks, respectively. The Rebirth soundtrack can be purchased through Steam, however the Afterbirth and Afterbirth †See my chrome plugins. soundtracks cannot. All three soundtracks are purchasable from Ridiculon's Bandcamp page.
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth[editedit source]
- The Binding of Isaac Full OST.All the music in this video belongs to Danny Baranowsky, and other owners. I do not own any of it.Binding of Isaac can be bough.
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is the ultimate of remakes with an all-new highly efficient game engine (expect 60fps on most PCs), all-new hand-drawn pixel style artwork, highly polished visual effects, all-new soundtrack and audio by the the sexy Ridiculon duo Matthias Bossi + Jon Evans.
- Genesis 22:10 (Title)
- Diptera Sonata (Basement)
- Crusade (Basic Boss Fight)
- Sodden Hollow (Caves)
- The Forgotten (Secret Room)
- Abyss (The Depths)
- Matricide (Mom Fight)
- The Calm (Boss Defeated)
- Viscera (The Womb and Utero)
- Ventricide (Womb Fight)
- Acceptance (Isaac Dies)
- Anima Vendit (Devil Room)
- Duress (Sheol)
- Hericide (Satan Fight)
- Murmur of the Harvestman (Store)
- Empty Vessels (Angel Room)
- Everlasting Hymn (Cathedral)
- Infanticide (Isaac Fight)
- Ambush (Boss Rush)
- Tome of Knowledge (Library)
- Periculum (The Cellar)
- Capiticus Calvaria (Catacombs)
- When Blood Dries (Necropolis)
- Sketches of Pain (The Chest)
- Ascension (??? (Boss) Fight)
- Devoid (Dark Room)
- The Fallen Angel (The Lamb Fight)
- Tribute (Credits)
- Genesis 13:37 (Arcade)
- Hush (Jesus Loves Uke)
- Descensum (BONUS)
- He's the Number One (BONUS)
(that's why significantly we're usually like 2 stickers, lots of extra cards and digital ost for the sport, but even more is coming)-Edmund.The Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth download free. fullI'michael is going to try to quickly fire basically everything that has happened in. Released on Steam as a free download to anyone who owns both 'The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Soundtrack' DLC and 'The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth' DLC. Steam version features different track names (with accurate locations for where each track plays in-game), and is encoded in MP3 320kbps @ 44100 Hz.
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth[editedit source]
- ReGenesis (Updated Title Theme)
- Cerebrum Dispersio (Boss Fight - Alternate)
- Cicatrix (Scarred Womb)
- Fundamentum (Burning Basement)
- Kave Diluvii (Flooded Caves)
- Nativitate (Blue Womb)
- Morituros (Hush Fight)
- Pulso Profundum (Dank Depths)
- Chorus Mortis (Ultra Greed Fight)
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+[editedit source]
- Terminus (The Void)
- Delirium (Delirium Fight)
- Sepulcrum (Final Ending)
- Ante Lucem (BONUS)
- The title screen theme of The Legend of Bum-Bo is a remix of the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth title theme with the same name.
- The Binding of Isaac: Lullabies was an additional album released by Ridiculon. While these specific tracks do not appear in the game, the music consists of lullaby variants of the official soundtrack.
- In an interview on Steam by Tyrone Rodriguez of Ridiculon producers Matthias Bossi and Jon Evans, Jon mentioned that every track made pre-Repentance is his favorite. However, he pointed out three OSTs in particular as what he's most proud of: 'Sodden Hollow' for its dripping groove,' 'Sheol' for even being allowed to be so terrifying in a game OST,' and 'Delirium' for its dank heaviness.'
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|