- Smart Board Interactive Board Multi Finger IR Touchscreen Digital Teaching Portable Smart Board Whiteboard Interactive For Sale Prices US $800.00-$1500/ Set 1.0 Sets (Min Order) 6 YRS Guangzhou Taiyun Tech Co., Ltd.
- The suggested retail price for a 77' (195.6 cm) front-projection SMART Board interactive whiteboard (SMART Board software included) is low: qualifying institutions in North America can purchase one for US$1,99 with a grant from the SMARTer Kids™Foundation of Canada. (For more information, visit.
Smartboard Top 10 Smart Boards. Your Selection: Categories. Top 10 Smart Boards; Clear All. Price Range $1071 - $2117 (1) $2117 and up (7) Screen Size 2 IN - 35 IN (1) 56 IN - 70 IN (1) 71 IN.
The capacity of education technology to resolve the issues occurring in the traditional classroom education enabled it to pave a path to real-time and scientific teaching and learning methods by integrating, improving, and including appropriate technological resources such as smart technology, computer-based training, m-learning, and LMS in education. The Interactive electronic whiteboard is one of the Edtech innovations capable of replacing the conventional blackboard and chalk teaching method and the outdated overhead projector equipment in order to properly enhance the social-emotional and physical development of students. However, certain advantages and disadvantages of smart boards in the classroom manifest the technology to various benefits and drawbacks, which are easy to notice. The easily noticeable pros and cons of using digital writing board in classroom restrict as well as expand the ability of teachers to teach and students to learn better.
Advantages of Smart Board in classroom
Many researches have demonstrated the advantages of using smart board in classroom. One of the benefits of implementing smart technology is the creation of blended and personalized learning environment, which enhances the mental and physical development of students. Moreover, the tech empowers the teachers with the latest smart and virtual teaching method tools to strengthen the theoretical and practical academic foundation that supports interactive, engaging, and fun learning atmosphere in the classroom.
For the MAC: Connect the MultiSync Macintosh cable adapter to the computer, then attach the 5-pin mini D-SUB signal cable to the MultiSync Macintosh cable adapter (Figure A.3). Tighten all screws. NOTE: To obtain the AccuSync Macintosh cable adapter, call NEC. NEC Monitor Software. Take full control of your NEC solution with our specialized control, calibration, and adjustment software. NEC Monitor Installer and Drivers. This one-step tool makes installing drivers quick and easy. NEC Projector Software & Downloads. Complete suite of available software from data. Nec accusync lcd72vx touch screen drivers for macbook air. NEC AccuSync LCD72VX; Main content starts here. NEC AccuSync LCD72VX. 0.264mm pixel pitch and a typical response time of 5ms; Weight = 4.6kg in weight; TFT Screen 16 million colors; Features: digital TN+ film TFT display, stable and excellent picture quality with NTAA (Non-Touch-Auto-Adjustment), OSD (On Screen Display), low power. Support & Downloads Get troubleshooting, maintenance and warranty information. Download software, drivers and brochures.
Smart Board For Home
- Improves student-teacher collaboration and interaction
- Encourages teachers to teach in real-time with audios and videos lessons, visual multimedia & PPT presentations, 2D & 3D virtual space, etc.
- Paperless advantages
- Enhances Real-time blended teaching and learning methods
- Creates Web and Internet-based teaching and learning platform for teacher and students respectively
- Improves distance learning
- Contributes to the mental, physical, and social-emotional development of students
- Seamlessly integrates with other technology-enhanced learning (TEL) applications such as LMS to share study materials, course curriculum, assignments, reading resources, and many more
- Furnishes E-learning
- Encompasses Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in education
- Gives students fully engaged and hands-on learning experience
- Facilitates mobile integration facility
Disadvantages of Smart Board in classroom
School Smart Boards Cost
One of the main disadvantages of using a smart board in classroom is its cost of affordability. Unlike a blackboard and chalk, which cost very cheap, an electronic smart whiteboard price varies extravagantly from a few hundreds of dollars to thousands.
Smart Boards Cost
- Smartboards are expensive
- High maintenance and complex to handle
- Very delicate and not simple for every staff member to handle
- Risk of breakage and high repair costs
- Software difficulties and problems