Today, Outlook 2016 for Mac is adding support for Google Calendar and Contacts—available first to our Office Insider Fast community. We’re excited to be delivering on these highly-requested features for Mac users and matching our Outlook apps for iOS and Android, providing Google Accounts with a more powerful way to stay in control of the. Mastering Outlook and Google two-way calendar syncing It’s easy enough to display a Google calendar in Outlook, but getting them to stay in sync requires jumping through some hoops.
- Share Outlook Calendar To Google Calendar
- Show Google Calendar Outlook For Mac Free
- Show Google Calendar Outlook For Mac Download
If I add the Google account to another mail client such as Mac Mail then the calendar is shared and synced between Google and Mail so I know that the sharing is OK from the Google end. I have tried sharing the Outlook Calendar but all the sharing options either don't do anything or are grayed out. Sync Google Calendar to Outlook for MAC I have been attempting to sync my google calendar to my outlook with no success. I have read multiple articles, suggesting that you need to be an insider (which I am) or to click the check mark beside the calendar.
Outlook for Mac
- Direct sync to Google Contacts, Calendar, Tasks
- Outlook for Mac 2011, 2016, 2019, Microsoft Office 365
- Works great with OS X Big Sur
- USB and Wi-Fi sync to Android
- DejaCloud Connection
- Contacts - Mac Address Book
- Calendar - Mac iCal
- Tasks - Apple Reminders
- Notes - Apple Notes
- USB and Wi-Fi sync to Android
- DejaCloud Connection
Share Outlook Calendar To Google Calendar
How our sync works
CompanionLink for Mac keeps Outlook for Mac contacts, calendars, tasks, and categories synchronized with either a Google account, smartphone, or tablet. You can choose your destination in the Settings menu of the software.Outlook for Mac sync with Google
Set up two-way sync between your Google account and Outlook for Mac. Simply add your Google credentials to our CompanionLink for Mac app. Our cloud service runs in the background. Changes in Google or on your Mac will automatically sync. Here's a setup guide. Here's a video.Outlook for Mac sync with phones and tablets
Direct sync with mobile devices bypasses cloud services like Google. Simply select the type of device you have from the Settings menu. You will be asked to download our DejaOffice mobile app to your device. DejaOffice stores Outlook data on your device. Your information is never sent to Google unless you choose to allow this by integrating with the device's built-in Contacts and Calendar apps. DejaOffice is a robust app that will hold key Outlook fields for Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Categories. Here is an Android setup guide. Here is an iOS setup guide.
Michael patiently and skillfully walked me through all of the steps to make sure all of the new items were captured, and then clean up duplicates in Outlook, delete the old data in Android and then re-sync nice fresh and clean data. Along the way he was kind enough to teach me what I needed to know about how the software functions.
I am very grateful and now have this huge weight lifted off of my shoulders in time for the holidays!
I regularly recommend CompanionLink to friends and business associates, but until now had not had the opportunity (and pleasure) of using support help.
Thank you Michael.. you rock!!
Last updated: December 2019
Applicable: Office 2016, 2019, 365; Windows and partly applicable to macOS operating systems.
Here is a question we got from one of our readers:
I am right now in the process of installing Outlook 365 software on my new computer. I also use a web version Google Calendar to manage my personal calendar. Wanted to explore the option of using Microsoft Outlook to access both my personal and business calendars on one desktop email application. I would like to ask you if there is a way to view my Google calendar in Outlook and probably keep them in Sync?
Thanks for the question. Sure there is – couple caveats though, as you might typically expect when interfacing / integrating between technologies from different technology companies.
In this post, we would like to cover two main use cases:
- One direction integration that allows to access but not update the Gmail calendar in Microsoft Outlook.
- Bi-directional updates between Gmail and Outlook calendars.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
Add google calendar to MS Outlook
The more trivial integration option is a one direction sync between Outlook and Google Calendar. Outlook becomes the one-stop solution to access your meetings/appointments entries; but you can continue to update your Google Calendar as you see fit, as those will be synced into Outlook.
In this case, changes made in Outlook won’t be reflected in Google Calendar.
- Log into your Google Account, Open Google Calendar.
- In My calendar list, select the particular calendar drop down box and click Calendar Settings.
- Select ICAL in the Private Address.
- Copy your ICAL link (hit Control + C) . Now hit Enter.
- Next open Outlook, click on File and select Account Settings
- Now select Account Settings again.
- Navigate to the Internet Calendars section.
- Hit New.
- Now paste (hit Control + D) the URL of your Google Internet Calendar that you previously copied.
- Hit Add
- Click Open Calendar, browse to the your calendar file.
- Done! your calendar is now visible in Outlook.
Note: Support for Internet Calendars is still not available as of Outlook 2019 for MAC OS X.
Show Google Calendar Outlook For Mac Free
Bi-directional Sync between Google Cal and Outlook
Couple of more advanced solutions that you might want to try if you are an advanced user:
- This freely available sync tool allows you to sync your calendars. Note that both one or bi directional updates are available. Support for Office 2019 seems not available at this point.
- Using Microsoft Flow, you are able to set up an ongoing sync between GMail calendar and Outlook.com (which you are able to easily access via Outlook 365/2019). The caveat here is that you’ll need Outlook.com to sync up the accounts.
Show Google Calendar Outlook For Mac Download
Hope it helps!
Softonic review Block ads in Google Chrome. Adblock is a powerful ad-blocker extension for Google Chrome browser to help block ads from interrupting your browsing. It was inspired. Ad Blocker For Mac free download - Ad Blocker, Ad Nuker Popup Blocker & Spam Filter, Pop Up Blocker, and many more programs Join or Sign In Sign in to add and modify your software Sign in. Ad blocker software for mac windows 7. UBlock for MacOS - Download and Install uBlock for MacOS Now! The Fastest, Most-Powerful Ad Blocker for Mac. Block Ads, Pop Ups, and Trackers.