Nikon D60 free download - Nikon View, Nikon ViewNX 2, Nikon PictureProject, and many more programs. All native and compatible functions of your software will be available. If Case Air compatibility is shown below, Air Direct users will have access to use the Air Remote Mobile App Compatible Tethering Software for the Nikon D60. Deleted data repairing software for Mac has new streamlined GUI wizard which helps non technical users to recuperate deleted songs or music collection from all major brands of storage drive such as Sony, Kingston, Nikon, Toshiba, Transcend, Panasonic, Fuji, Toshiba etc. Mac data recovery software retrieves erased media files even when Usb drive.
This license is not a sale of the Manual and you do not become the owner of the Manual through your purchase of any product, download and/or use. Nikon retain ownership of the Manual and all copies thereof and all related intellectual property rights, and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you under this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement, oral or written, between you and Nikon.1. MANUAL
Nikon D5500; Nikon D5600; Nikon D60; Nikon D600; Nikon D610; Nikon D70; Nikon D700; Nikon D7000; Nikon D70s; Nikon D7100; Nikon D7200; Nikon D750; Nikon D7500; Nikon D780. Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 v2.32.0 Tethering Software for DSLR Cameras For macOS. Download Camera Control Pro 2 software enables remote of the settings on most Nikon cameras. The pc and camera connection could also be via USB cable or through wired or wireless LAN employing a.
The Manual are for customers who have purchased our products. We may be unable to respond to inquiries from individuals who have not purchased our products. Please note that the manual and the contact information therein are subject to change without notice.
The Manual is protected by Japanese copyright law and international copyright laws and treaties. You must reproduce on each copy the Nikon copyright notice and any other proprietary legends that were on the original.2. RESTRICTIONS
Except as otherwise stated in this Agreement, you may not make or distribute copies of the Manual to others or electronically transfer the Manual from one computer to another over a network. YOU MAY NOT ALTER OR REMOVE ANY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR OTHER PROTECTIVE NOTICES CONTAINED IN THE MANUAL. YOU MAY NOT ASSIGN OR OTHERWISE DISPOSE OF, MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE, RENT, LEASE, LOAN, RESELL, DISTRIBUTE, NETWORK, OR CREATE OR HAVE CREATED DERIVATIVE WORKS BASED UPON THE MANUAL OR ANY PART THEREOF.3. LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
Nikon D60 Manual
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE MANUAL IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND NIKON, ITS EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS AND AGENTS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, NIKON, ITS EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF OR THE RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE MANUAL, OR THAT THE MANUAL WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE MANUAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES. Sysmain 100% disk usage. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER NIKON, NOR ITS EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR, EXPENSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM THE MANUAL, HOWEVER CAUSED, EVEN IF NIKON, ITS EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS OR AGENTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND NO USE OF THE MANUAL IS AUTHORIZED EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.4. GENERAL
This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. In the event a dispute arises under or in connection with this Agreement, you hereby consent to personal jurisdiction of Japan and waive any objection that such forum is inconvenient. You further consent to service of process in any action arising from this Agreement by regular mail or other commercially reasonable means of receipted delivery. If any provision of the Agreement shall be determined invalid for any reason, the remaining provisions shall not be invalidated and shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and Nikon, and supersedes and replaces any other agreements relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. The failure of any party to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms or provisions of this Agreement, or the exercise of any option, right or remedy contained herein, shall not be construed as a waiver of any future application of such term, provision, option, right or remedy, and such term, provision, option, right or remedy shall continue and remain in full force and effect. The headings of the sections of this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not constitute a part hereof or affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, the provisions of section 3 and section 4 together with any provisions that by their express terms apply to periods after termination of this Agreement, shall survive termination of this Agreement for any reason.
Manuals for Nikon products/ 2018/02/15/ Ver.2.0.0
Control your Nikon DSLR camera remotely from your Mac via USB.
Automatically transfer all captured images instantly to you hard disk and optionally import them into your prefered image library application.
Trigger image capture via release button on camera body including high speed shooting or remotely from your Mac via toolbar button, menu item, keyboard shortcut or Apple Remote.
Remote Camera Control
Sofortbild automatically recognizes your camera and shows camera model, lens name, focal length, focus mode, exposure value and battery status in a status bar.
Nikon D60 Cameras
All major camera settings like shutter speed, aperture, exposure, white balance, iso, image format and size and matrix mode are shown and can be changed from inside Sofortbild.
Value changes on the camera body are instantly updated in the application.
Instant Image Review
Images are instantly shown in a full featured, highly optimized image viewer for pixel and color accurate image review.
For easier image review several histogram types including luminance and red, green, blue channel are calculated. Contained meta data in image file can be viewed in Inspector.
Use fullscreen mode to review image as large as possible without any disturbing controls.
Auto Image Import
Sofortbild can automatically import captured images into Apple Aperture and iPhoto, optionally launching those application if they are not already running.
Pictures are imported into user defined projects and albums or automatically created ones.
Auto import into Adobe Lightroom is provided by setting up Lightroom’s watch-folder feature.
- Control you camera remotely from your Mac via USB.
- Automatically transfer all captured images instantly to you hard disk.
- Trigger image capture via release button on camera body or remotely from your Mac.
- Bracketing with an arbitrary number of shutter speeds and interval shooting.
- Import captured images automatically into Aperture and iPhoto.
- Customize file name format and save folder and optionally hide file extension.
- In “RAW+JPEG” mode both image files will get same index.
- Shooting bracketing series, all image files will get same index with incrementing suffix.
- Reset index counter to start count from one again.
- Image Viewer shows most recent captured image including file name and size and image type and dimensions.
- Zoom image in and out, move it around, show it in its actual size and resize it again to fit into image viewer.
- Switch image viewer into fullscreen mode for high resolution review.
- Adjust background color to fit your working environment.
- Disable image viewer while using auto import to gain maximum performance in photo library application.
- Choose between six different image histogram modes to review image quality.
- Browse through complete meta data contained in image file.
- View camera model, lens name, focal length, focus mode and battery status in status bar.
- Control exposure status from application while adjusting shutter speed and aperture.
- View and change shutter speed, aperture, exposure, white balance, iso, image format and size and matrix mode from application.
- Values changes on camera body are instantly updated in the application.
- Define self timer delay and number of pictures.
- Visual and acoustic feedback are given during countdown.
Nikon D60 Transfer Software Download
- Take series of pictures using a constant interval.
- Define interval by selecting hours, minutes and seconds.
- Take series of pictures with an arbitrary number of different exposure values for high dynamic range imaging.
- Define minimum and maximum shutter speed and optionally shutter speed step and delay.
- Filenames of captured images will get the same index including an incrementing suffix.
- Automatically import captured images into Aperture and iPhoto.
- Optionally launch applications if not running.
- Import pictures into existing projects and albums or create new ones automatically.
- Setup a watch-folder using the auto import feature to automatically import captures images into Lightroom.
- Use toolbar button, menu item or keyboard shortcut to capture images remotely.
- Alternatively press “Play” button on Apple Remote.
- Depending on focus mode camera will perform auto focus before taking pictures.
Nikon D60 Software
- macOS Mojave (10.14.x), macOS High Sierra (10.13.x), macOS Sierra (10.12.6) or Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.
- A supported Nikon camera. Most recent models can be used with Sofortbild. See the full list of supported models.
- Optionally Aperture, iPhoto or Lightroom.