- The new app is quick and nimble - update your addons in a breeze, or leave the app running in the background to auto update on the fly Support mod authors Mod authors get 70% of the app’s revenue, so by using CurseForge you help reward your favorite creators.
- Curse Client is an additional piece of software for World of Warcraft that provides and manages add-ons. As the heading probably implies, Curse Client (or just Curse) isn't too useful for anyone who doesn't play the hit MMORPG of ten years, World of Warcraft.
Trusted Mac download Curse Client 7.0.6310. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get Curse Client alternative downloads. The new management app for the CurseForge mod and addon library! For the macOS version click here. CurseForge is currently in Beta - become an early adopter and help us hunt bugs before the Public release. Quickly and easily manage your addons and mods or discover new ones.
Mac Download Curse Client Addons
This page continues from Learning the Basics, and will not only help you get your addon folder sorted out, but will comprehensively list many if not all the addons you could possibly need for any class.
First of all lets download the curse client. Go to http://www.curse.com and click on the “register” button up the top far right.Go through the registration process and write down your username and password, you’ll need it for the client. Once your account is set up go to the main page on curse and click on the “client” button up the top. Then click on the “download for windows” or the “download for mac” button depending on what system you are using. Go through the installation process after it has downloaded (very straightforward) and once done it should bring up a window, annd on the left hand side of this window the WoW icon should show (Curse automatically adds games to your curse games list the first time you run it, however if it doesn’t you can manually add games by going to Tools >Add a Game and then browse your pc files until you find the game you want to add)
Now all you need to do is click on the “get more addons” button in the curse client window, let it load all available addons, and search for addons you want using the search bar above the list.
When you click on the install button next to an addon, it will automatically install the addon to your addons folder, saving you the time of having to extract files yourself.
Silabs driver mojave mac download full. A typical view of curse client.
Now without further ado, below is a rather large list of all the addons you could want as any healer class (divided into general, and class specific):
- Elvui– A complete makeover for your UI. NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED. This will take a lot of time to set up and to get just right.
- WeakAuras – Used to give you more information on your cooldowns and surroundings.
- TellMeWhen – Similar to WeakAuras
- VuhDo – Blizzard raid frame replacement (currently recommend this one for the remainder of Mists of Pandaria)
- Healbot – similar to VuhDo
- Grid – a compact, lightweight raid frame replacement. (Highly recommend this for healing 25 man raids as it saves a lot of space on your screen)
- DBM – Absolute must have, gives you timers and warnings of all boss encounters.
- BigWigs Boss Mods – Alternative to DBM.
- Raeli’s Spell Announcer – Announces when certain spells are used during instances.
- Hermes – Tracks raid cooldowns.
- TidyPlates – Fantastic addon for displaying heaps of information for both enemy and ally nameplates.Highly recommend this.
- Skada OR Recount – both of these do the same thing, just track a number of different things including healing done and dps done.
- Clique – Absolutely AMAZING addon that allows easy click casting and hover casting.Very highly recommended.
Priest specific Addons
- HaloPro – color based range meter advising you optimal range to target when casting priest T6 talents (Divine Star, Cascade and Halo)
- PoMTracker – Tracks the number of bounces your Prayer of Mending has left, who it is currently on and how much healing it has done.
- Bittens SpellFlash – This will make certain spells light up when they are believed to be the optimal casting choice. (I do not recommend this addon as while what it recommends may be a good choice, ultimately what you cast is up to you, as playstyle is very important as a healer)
- GridStatusShield – a plugin for Grid that shows you time left on your Power Word Shields on party members, and how much is absorbed.
Druid Specific Addons
- GridStatusHots – Useful plugin for Grid to track your Heal over Time spells.
- AMFG Lazy Symbiosis Announce – Useful addon to let party/raid members know who you cast symbiosis on, and what spells both of you receive.
Download Curse Addon Client
Paladin Specific Addons
- Omen Threat Meter – Yes, I know.This is a tanking addon.I’m not being a retard I promise 😛 this is particularly useful for holy paladins to be aware of who to cast Hand of Salvation on (if for example a dps begins generating more threat than the tank)
Shaman Specific Addons
- ShamanFriend – Extremely useful proc/spell tracker for Shamans.
- TotemTimers – Only useful for tracking your Earth Shield, all other features are also provided by either Elvui or Grid.
- ShieldUp – Useful for tracking your Water Shield
Mistweaver Specific Addons
- Renewing Mist Tracker – Good for tracking your renewing mist on targets, alternatively Weakauras and VuhDo can do this, but this will be covered later.
If I happen to have missed anything overly useful send me a message and I’ll update the list!