- We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.7.1406.0 of Remote Desktop Connection Manager. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
- Jump Desktop for Windows Jump Desktop for Windows securely connects you to any Windows or Mac computer in less than 5 minutes. High performance, low latency screen sharing via the Fluid Remote Desktop protocol. Secure: Connections are always encrypted end-to-end.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Free utility provided by Microsoft that enables remote desktop access to devices running Windows. Remmina Completely free for individuals and businesses – this is an open-source project and Linux users’ favorite. Remote Desktop Console & Agent. Remote desktop software has two components. The console and the agent.
Blackmagic Desktop Video is a freeware video capture software download filed under video capture software and made available by Blackmagic Design for Windows.
The review for Blackmagic Desktop Video has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC.A video capture and total video adapter configuration suite
Blackmagic Desktop Video is a suite of applications that is meant to assist you into correctly configuring your video card and using its functions to the maximum.
It includes not only drivers and plugins, but also applications for capturing and playing video, changing the card's settings or performing disk speed tests.
It is for correctly setting up your Blackmagic video hardware connected to your computer, such as DeckLink, Intensity cards, UltraStudio and H.264 Pro Recorder.
Blackmagic Desktop Video is software which can capture video from input devices.
Jump Desktop 8.0.2 – Remote desktop utility. October 21, 2018 Jump Desktop is an extremely simple to use OS X remote desktop application designed to enable its users to safely and securely connect to other computers over their local area network or the internet.
Blackmagic Desktop Video 11.7 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from video capture software without restrictions. Blackmagic Desktop Video 11.7 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- Blackmagic Desktop Video Download
- Freeware Video Capture Software
- Video Capture Software
You can dictate into Dragon even when it is not installed on your computer. This is referred to as 'remote dictation.'
Before you begin
In order to use Dragon this way, the following must be in place:
- The system administrator must set up the computer that is running Dragon as the host.
- The system administrator must set up the remote computer as the client.
- The client computer must be able to connect to the host computer.
For more information, see the Dragon Group configuration and client installation Guide at http://www.nuance.com/support/dragon-naturallyspeaking/index.htm.
To set up your local computer
Complete the following steps to set up the client (remote) computer you want to use for dictating in Dragon over a remote desktop connection.
Configure the Windows Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) utility
Note: Depending on which version of Windows you are running, your RDC software interface may not completely match the screens described in the steps in this section.
Install and run the Dragon Client for Remote Desktop tool
Note: This tool does not support using a mobile device as a microphone. To set up a mobile device, see Configuring your mobile device as a dictation source.
Connect and dictate
After you have made sure both machines are properly configured, launch the Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection utility on the remote computer and connect to the host computer.
Jump Desktop 8 0 2 – Remote Desktop Utility Software
If you don't already have a Dragon user profile on the server computer, create one by selecting Profile > New User Profile from the DragonBar.
You can launch Dragon on the host machine and begin dictating as you would if you were using Dragon on a local computer.
Using a mobile device as a microphone over VPN
Jump Desktop 8 0 2 – Remote Desktop Utility Box
It is possible to use a VPN connection to remotely access Dragon on another computer and use a supported mobile device as your microphone, in conjunction with the Dragon remote microphone application. Tascam us 122 driver mac. For detailed setup instructions, please contact your company's IT department and refer to your device support.
|Working with dictation sources||About using your mobile device as a dictation source|
|Preparing for communication|