ImgBurn is a popular CD or DVD burning program that is around us for a long time. The ImgBurn has served millions of users all around the world, but there is a time when it doesn't work properly even when you reinstall the package.
How to Convert Any File/Folders into a.ISO File using ImgBurn! January - 2017 HD - SUPER EASYImgBurn: Me) B)Thanks For Watchin. Free Download ImgBurn 220.127.116.11 for Windows Full Version - Offline Installer - Lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application. Imgburn Full Version May 06, 2020 ImgBurn 18.104.22.168 Latest Version. ImgBurn Crack is an image burning software that can burn data and create images for CD and DVD discs.
It might be a software problem that you are having trouble solving it, but you cannot stop right there, so why not looking for some best alternatives? Please allow us to give you a few suggestions on which you can use as an alternative to ImgBurn for CD/DVD burning.
ImgBurn Alternative 1. Free ISO Burner
Free Download ImgBurn 22.214.171.124 Full Version Free Download ImgBurn 126.96.36.199 Version Free Download ImgBurn 188.8.131.52. ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
Free ISO Burner is an open-source program that does not charge you a single penny. The primary feature of Free ISO Burner is the same as ImgBurn that burns an ISO Image to blank CD or a DVD drive. It is a tiny program in only 675 KB and you can use the program directly after download. Let's take a look at the pros and cons of this program.
- Burn ISO images to CD/DVD directly.
- Totally free for ISO burning.
- Don't have complicated features and settings.
- Very clean program with no virus or malware.
- Can't create bootable CD or DVD.
- Out-dated program interface.
- Failed to handle the latest DVD or CD disc.
- Lack of features such as ISO extracting or copying.
ImgBurn Alternative 2. UUByte ISO Editor
UUByte ISO Editor is a feature-rich ISO toolkit for burning, editing, creating and copying. Burning ISO to CD/DVD is only one feature from this awesome utility. It adopts the latest CD and DVD standard so it is almost compatible with all CD/DVD manufacturers .
Key Features of ISO Editor
- One-click burn ISO image to CD or DVD.
- Support 20+ manufacturers, such as Pioneer, Maxell, Sony, TDK, JVC, Ritek.
- Addition support for external USB disk.
- Edit ISO image freely like adding or removing files from current ISO file.
Step 1: Install UUByte ISO Editor and Add ISO File
Click the above button to download the setup file on a computer. Then run the installation wizward. From the main interface, click 'Burn' tab.
Now you will see the burning feature of UUByte ISO Editor. Please click 'Import' button to add ISO file to the program.
Step 2: Insert Blank CD/DVD and Start Burning ISO File
Now insert a blank CD or DVD disc into the computer. Once the disc is recognized, the drive name will appear on the UUByet ISO Editor. Now select the partion style and system file. Leave it as default if you are not familiar with the options. Afert that, click 'Button' button at the bottom to start the ISO burning process. You will see a progress bar indicating how the task goes.
ImgBurn Alternative 3. UltraISO
I have used UltraISO on many occasions, and it is one of the popular Free and Paid burner available for Windows and Mac PC's all around the world. UltraISO developers advertise the premium version, but you can use the free version for a few days with paying a penny or entering your credit card details. UltraISO is a multipurpose program that can carry out many tasks without errors in the disc or USB device.
- Extract files and folders from an ISO image file.
- Make an ISO image file from a folder, files from Windows, and more.
- Make bootable Windows OS on a USB device and CD/DVD drive.
- Creates a virtual CD/DVD drive on Windows PC, and emulate the ISO files in the virtual CD/DVD drive.
- Convert up to 30 CD/DVD image formats like NRG, ISO, NRG, MDS, MDS, CCD, and CCD format.
- Premium software priced at 29.95 USD.
- Very complex to use.
- No update for months.
ImgBurn Alternative 4. All Free ISO Burner
All Free ISO Burner is an open-source burner developed by few intelligent developers with their innovative products in the market. It is also an underrated program because they don't have enough funds to promote their products, while their competition does have plenty of funds to throw around.
It is a fabulous free ISO burner that burns ISO Image into CD and DVD, and it supports Blu-ray quality. It comes with many burning modes that enable you to control the burning speed as well. You can read the features to understand its full capabilities.
- Burn ISO Image to CD/DVD with less error.
- Free to choose the burning speed.
- Monitor the burning process from log details.
- Difficult for installation.
- Get slower when it burns larger files
- Malware and malicious code deltected from Virustotal scanning result.
ImgBurn Alternative 5. Nero Burning
On the web market, Nero Burning is a popular program that has earned the respect of many professionals around the world. The Nero Burning developers have years of data on clients usage, customers usage, and new features. Nero Burning can carry out the ISO Image file burning to a CD/DVD in a matter of minutes.
The latest stable version does not cause any errors, and you can burn ISO Image files, Data, Blu-ray, Audio, and more. A list of Nero Burning would give you an idea on features bundled in it.
- Faster burning speed.
- Can burn audio, data, videos, ISO Image files to CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc.
- No quality loss after burned on disc.
- Well designed interface.
Imgburn Full Version
- Very expensive (49.95 Euro).
- Take a lot of time learning how to use it .
- Not user friendly for newbies.
Imgburn download free. full Version
We have listed free and paid burning programs to make sure one of them will work for you. Let us know what do you think about the CD/DVD burning programs available in the web market in the comment section below.
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application. It has several 'Modes', each one for performing a different task:
- Read - Read a disc to an image file
- Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write - Write an image file to a disc
- Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing.
ImgBurn supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI. It can burn Audio CD's from any file type supported via DirectShow / ACM - including AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA and WV.
While in a peer-to-peer session between a Windows Skype for Business client and a Mac Skype for Business client, and sharing is started by the Mac Skype for Business client, the Windows Skype for Business client will not be able to see the Mac user's desktop if VBSS is disabled in the environment. Skype for business mac share screen greyed output. If the screen sharing options are greyed out, it simply means you're not in a voice or video call. In some cases, Skype screen sharing may actually work without sufficient hardware, but the result is usually choppy playbacks, a distorted screen and constant freezing. If these symptoms are consistent when you screen-share, you'll still need to. If you are having issues sharing your screen in Skype, the following tips may help. The screen sharing options are grayed out. You need to be in a voice or video call with the person you want to share your screen with. If you're not in a call, you won't have the option to share screens. Please go to Mac System Preferences Security & Privacy Screen Recording, and grant access to Skype. On Android - Tap the more button then the screen sharing button. On iPhone and iPad - Tap the more button then the screen sharing button. In the confirmation window.
You can use it to build DVD Video discs (from a VIDEOTS folder), HD DVD Video discs (from a HVDVDTS folder) and Blu-ray Video discs (from a BDAV / BDMV folder) with ease. It supports Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn't run in to any problems if you're using an international character set.
ImgBurn supports all the Windows OS's - Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and 7 (including all the 64-bit versions). If you use Wine, it should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.
It's a very flexible application with several advanced features that are often lacking in other tools, especially when it comes to burning DVD Video discs. It supports all the latest drives without the need for updates (including booktype / bitsetting / advanced settings on many of the major ones - i.e. BenQ, LiteOn, LG, NEC, Plextor, Samsung, Sony).
There is an image queue system for when you're burning several images (which you can automatically share between multiple drives if you have more than one) and an easy-to-use layer break selection screen for double layer DVD Video jobs. The Automatic Write Speed feature allows you store your favourite burn speed settings on a per 'Media ID' basis, right down to a drive by drive level. Data captured during the burn (write speed, buffer levels etc) can be displayed / analysed using DVDInfoPro.
Whilst ImgBurn is designed to work perfectly straight out of the box, advanced users will appreciate just how configurable it is.
Oh and let's not forget the best thing about it.. it's 100% Free ;-)
- Added: Holding the ALT key when clicking on DLE window's Disc pane column header will now remove the sort order (so they're then essentially sorted by addition order).
- Added: Ability to incrementally search the Explorer pane in the 'Disc Layout Editor' window.
- Added: The effective USB connection speed (1.1, 2.0, 3.0) for USB devices to the initial device scan log entries.
- Added: Log entry when burning showing the effective layer break position.
- Added: Log entry when burning that shows the number of discs a Lite-On drive thinks it has burnt.
- Added: Pioneer drives now list their 'Kernel Version' next to the firmware version.
- Added: The Windows 7+ taskbar button/progress display now turns red if an I/O error box pops up during a read/write (etc.) operation.
- Added: The ability to set the 'Platform ID' when building a bootable disc - thus enabling the creation of UEFI bootable discs.
- Added: Internal version of the 'BurnerMax Payload' code (well, what I could figure out) to allow for overburning DVD+R DL on many MediaTek chipset based drives. In practice, this only seems to work on Lite-On (and clone) drives that have 'Force HyperTuning' enabled.
- Added: MSF info to the 'Sector Viewer' tool.
- Added: Allow for larger I/O buffer (1GB).
- Added: Option to pick the transfer size (32KB -> 512 KB) used when reading / writing files.
- Added: Option to enable/disable the OS's buffering when writing image files.
- Added: Ability to make the Explorer pane in the DLE window 'Read Only'.
- Added: Support for Opus audio compression format.
- Added: Support for TAK lossless audio compression format (including embedded CUE sheets).
- Added: Ability to use a '*' wildcard for 'backup list' directory entries in an IBB project file (applies to Advanced input mode).
- Added: A few keyboard shortcuts to the DLE window. (Ctrl+Shift+C = New Disc (Clear), Ctrl+Shift+D = Add Folder (Directory), Ctrl+Shift+F = Add Files, Ctrl+Shift+N = New Folder)
- Changed: No longer bundling/offering the Ask.com toolbar in the setup program, OpenCandy now handles product offerings during installation.
- Changed: Buffered I/O is now enabled by default for reading/writing files.
- Changed: Update the splashscreen logo.
- Changed: The 'Delete' option/button in the Disc Layout Editor has been renamed to 'Remove' so it matches the one in Standard input mode (and so people aren't put off by the term 'Delete' - thinking it'll actually delete the file on their hard drive).
- Changed/Fixed: Detect oversized UDF File Entry descriptors and don't attempt to parse them.
- Changed/Fixed: Restore 'Disc Layout Editor' window's focus when the application becomes active.
- Changed/Fixed: Workaround for the new 16x LG Blu-ray writers that report the wrong (a truncated) current write speed value in the 'GET PERFORMANCE' response when burning at 16x.
- Changed/Fixed: Workaround for newer LG drives with the 'Silent Play' feature that seem to ignore attempts to set the read speed via the 'SET STREAMING' command. They get fixed on 1x and won't read any faster!
- Changed/Fixed: Attempt to block users from trying to write discs their 'combo' drive doesn't support (i.e. a DVD+RW/BD-ROM combo drive trying to burn BD-R).
- Changed/Fixed: Potential errors were being ignored/lost when setting a 'changeable' layer break position to its current/maximum value. The program now reports them.
- Changed/Fixed: Tweaked the 'browse for folder/file' dialog code to hopefully stop the OS from throwing up a 'There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive X:.' error when the MRU location is a drive that no longer has a disc in it.
- Changed/Fixed: Reworked some commands that could optionally not use 'Immediate I/O'. Old code could fall back to 'Non-Immediate I/O' and loose the initial error message from the 'Immediate I/O' version of the command.
- Changed/Fixed: Made an adjustment (potential bug fix) to my drag+drop component's code. It may cut down on crashes / weird things happening as a result of the user having performed a d+d operation.
- Changed/Fixed: 'Shutdown Computer' checkboxes should have read 'Shut Down Computer'.
- Changed/Fixed: Recently added 'MID' info to was missing from the disc info text in Read / Verify modes.
- Fixed: Cosmetic issue displaying numbers when the user's 'thousands separator' is set to nothing.
- Fixed: Displaying wrong firmware subversion on newer LG Blu-ray drives (BH14+).
- Fixed: Memory leak when burning Audio CDs that use DirectShow for decoding.
- Fixed: Memory leak when burning an Audio CDs where the files are already in the correct format for burning (no decode required).
- Fixed: Potential access violation when reading a field in a UDF 'File Set Descriptor'.
- Fixed: Old (orphaned) AWS related registry/ini file entries were being left behind - this was perfectly fine, it's just nice to keep the place tidy!
- Fixed: DLE Window's Disc Toolbar wasn't being resized for higher DPI systems - meaning the buttons weren't fully visible.
- Fixed: When outputting Mode2/Form1/2352 from Build mode, the program didn't take into account any additional data type conversion required for the drive - this could produce a corrupt disc.
Software similar to ImgBurn 26
Download Imgburn Terbaru Full Version
- 252 votesWorking download link for AnyDVD HD which comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD support.
- Free to Try
- 34 votesBurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to easily create and burn CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types as well as disc images.
- 154 votesCreate, edit, extract, convert, compress, encrypt, split and mount CD/DVD image files.
- Free to Try