Set Ringtone; Mp3 Download; M4r Download; Share; Published Date:. Description: Rock Highlight Ringtone download free for all mobile phones. Tags: rock; highlight; ringtone; rock highlight ringtone free; Related Ringtones. Cool Rock Ringtone In Rock Ringtones 0. Dj Rock Ringtone In Rock Ringtones 19.
iPhone prides itself as having some of the coolest smartphone capabilities. However, the default ringtones it comes with are rather dull. If you want to change your smartphone's ringtone, you have the option of buying or downloading a ringtone. This option is however a bit undesirable, as you have to pay for every ringtone you buy or download. There is also the chance that someone else will have the same ringtone on their phone. Fortunately, you can create custom ringtones for your smartphone, and without even having to pay a dime - Audacity.
Part 1. Step-by-step Guide on How to Create a Ringtone using Audacity
Audacity is a free open source software that allows you to record and edit audio tracks. Using this software, you can be able to create a custom ringtone for your iPhone by editing previously stored music files on your PC.
Download Free MP3 Ringtones to your Android, iPhone and Windows Phone mobile and tablet. Get high quality free downloadable MP3 Ringtones for your mobile device. Free mobile download from our website, mobile site or Mobiles24 on Google Play. Find millions of popular wallpapers and ringtones on ZEDGE™ and personalize your phone to suit you. Start your search now and free your phone. Free Download 320 kbps MP3 from AShamaluevMusic. My Dream - AShamaluevMusic; 00:00 / 00:00. You can use all the music tracks for free, but without monetization on YouTube. If you want to monetize your video, you need to use music that is available for licensing (has a 'Buy a license' button). Select the new ringtone and set for your contacts as you wish. Now you can repeat the same for making multiple ringtones. This is a free solution to make iPhone ringtone from any MP3 Songs. There is no need to use any third party apps to create the ringtone for iPhone and other iOS devices.
Step 1. Downloading and installing Audacity on your PC:
1) Download Audacity and install it in your PC. You can download the software from http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/. When downloading the software, you should go for the latest version (at least version 1.3.8 or greater).
2) Download and install LAME MP3 encoder library - Audacity is an open source software and thus it lacks the MP3 file format, which is patented and requires a license to operate. Downloading the LAME MP3 encoder library allows you to export recorded audio files to your computer and save them in MP3 format.
3) Install FFMpeg library - FFMpeg library is required to convert the created mp3 files into audacity m4r ringtones.
Step 2. Creating Audacity ringtones for your smartphone:
1) Find a source file - the source file should be any existing MP3 file you have on your PC. It can be a downloaded song, a track ripped from a CD, a soundtrack from a DVD or any other mp3 file you have.
2) Launch Audacity on your computer and open the source file by clicking 'File' > 'Open' and then browsing to the source file.
3) Using your mouse, highlight the section of the source file that you want to use as a ringtone. The selected portion can be anything between 15 and 30 seconds.
4) Play back the song (Audacity will only play the selected portion this time) and trim it further if need be. You can also make adjustments to your ringtone by including special effects such as fade-in and fade out.
5) Create a new sound file by clicking 'CTRL + N' on the toolbar.
6) Copy and paste the created Audacity ringtone on the new file by clicking 'Edit' > 'Copy' and then 'Edit' > 'Paste'.
7) Export the created file to your computer's hard drive as MP3 and then convert the format to m4r by either renaming the file's extension or using the FFMpeg command line. Alternatively, you can export the created file using the 'M4A (AAC) Files (FFmpeg)' format. Ultramixer free version app.
8) Open the file on iTunes and then sync your iPhone for the ringtone to be added to your phone.
Part 2. Easiest Way to Make Ringtone with Audacity Alternative
Audacity is one of the best audio track recording and editing software, which you can use to create custom ringtone for your phone. However, there are alternative audio recorders on the market that you can use to create iPhone custom ringtones. One of the best alternatives for Audacity is the Aimersoft Music Recorder for Windows.
Aimersoft Music Recorder for Windows (or Aimersoft Music Recorder for Mac) is a free music recording software that allows you to record audio tracks to your PC's hard drive using source files from various music streaming sites. The software features a user-friendly interface that comes with various features that are designed to make the recording process fast and easy. It allows you to export the recorded files into MP3 or M4A audio file formats.
Key Features of Aimersoft Music Recorder:
- Online recording: It is designed as an online audio recorder that allows you to record audio tracks into your computer from hundreds of online music streaming sites. The software can also be used to record audio files from various video streaming websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Hulu and others.
- High quality MP3 recording: Aimersoft Music Recorder uses a virtual sound card that allows you to record audio tracks and export them to your computer as MP3 or M4A audio formats, while retaining the original quality of the source file.
- ID3 Tags support: It is equipped with ID3 tag technology, which identifies and tags the music with the title, artist, album, genre and other fields.
- Direct iTunes recording: Aimersoft Music Recorder allows you to directly record audio tracks to iTunes by simply clicking on the 'Add to iTunes' button located on the application.
How to Create Ringtones Using Audacity Alternative
Step 1. Download and install the program
Launch the application and proceed to the main interface. Click on the 'Record' button to start the recording capability.
Step 2. Record music
Go to a music site or music application such as iTunes or Spotify. The application will detect audio files and start recording automatically.
Step 3. Start converting MKV files for playback on iPhone
Go to the 'Library' tab on the Aimersoft Music Recorder and then click on 'Ringtone' to start creating a ringtone. Right click on the recorder track to use and then click on 'Make Ringtone' to create a ringtone for your phone.
Other Software to Convert, Edit, Burn and Play HD DVD
Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate for MacDownload
Aimersoft DVD Creator for MacDownload
Aimersoft YouTube Downloader for MacDownload
Aimersoft Video Converter UltimateDownload
Aimersoft DVD CreatorDownload
Aimersoft YouTube Video DownloaderDownload
How to set MP3 as ringtone on iPhone? Read and follow this tutorial to get two general methods of setting MP3 as ringtone on any model of iPhone.
iPhone Ringtone Tips
Set Ringtone on iPhone
Ringtone Downloading Tips
Apple only allows users to customize unique ringtones for iPhone by making a ringtone from an MP3 file. You cannot automatically add MP3 files to iPhone, then set as ringtones. In this post, we will show you 2 simple methods to set MP3 as ringtone on iPhone. Now, let’s dive right in.
Method 1. How to Set MP3 as Ringtone on iPhone with AnyTrans
Since the traditional iTunes method is so complicated, here we’d like to recommend you another easier way firstly. AnyTrans, which has helped plenty of iOS users to do the task and highly recommended by these users for setting MP3 as ringtone on an iPhone. Let’s check what AnyTrans can do for you:
- Automatically convert MP3 as m4r format (m4r is the only format that iPhone can recognize as a ringtone) for you so that you can set as ringtone directly, which is iTunes can’t do.
- Any portion from any music, as long as you want, can be turned into your ringtone. No matter its mp3, m4a, m4r, WMA, Wav, FLAC, or other formats.
- Whether the song is from your iPhone, iPad, iPod, computer, iTunes library, even the audio or background music of a video from the Internet can be turned into a ringtone.
Now, Download AnyTrans on your Mac or PC firstly, and then follow the steps below to set MP3 as ringtone on iPhone easily.
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans on your computer > Connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable > Choose Ringtone Maker at the left panel.
Mp3 Ringtone Free Download
Choose Ringtone Maker in AnyTrans
Step 2. You can directly drag and drop the music file to the editing bar, or select one from your computer, device or iTunes.
Step 3. Open the music file, then you can drag the slider to set the duration of the ringtone. After finishing it, click the Import to Device button to transfer the ringtone to your iPhone. Then, you will see it in the tone list on your iPhone, and you can set it as ringtone now.
Set the Duration of the Custom Ringtone and Import to iPhone
Actually, AnyTrans can also help you manage kinds of iPhone iPad iPod data in a convenient way, including photos, music, ringtones, messages, contacts, notes, books, Safari bookmarks, videos, iBooks and so on.
Method 2. How to Set MP3 as Ringtone on iPhone with iTunes
Highlight Ringtone Mp3 Download
This iTunes way to set MP3 as ringtone on iPhone is much more complicated than Method 1, obviously. Besides, you need also to notice that the latest iTunes does not support such ringtone making feature since the Tones tab has been removed. Here’s how to set MP3 as ringtone on iPhone with iTunes:
Select and set a sound file firstly:
- Open iTunes and connect your iPhone as well.
- Add the MP3 to iTunes.
- Right-click the song and choose Get Info.
- Click the Options tab.
- Set the Start Time and Stop Time.
- You can customize the length.
- Then Click “OK”.
Convert the MP3 to AAC and add it to your iPhone:
- Click the song again and click file.
- Choose Create AAC Version.
- iTunes will convert your specified 30 seconds into a new song.
- Drag the new AAC version out of iTunes and into the folder you select.
- Delete the 30-second version from iTunes.
- Open the folder containing the 30-second AAC file you dragged out of iTunes.
- Right-click and choose “Rename” to change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r and confirm.
- Double-click it and it will be added to iTunes’ ringtone library.
- Sync your iPhone.
- Then you can head into the Settings and select your new ringtone.
Free Mp3 Music Ringtones
Convert the MP3 to AAC
Apple has released the transition version – iTunes 12.6.3, bringing back the Tones tab with ringtone making and syncing. However, this version is not recommended by Apple official, without technical support.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, Method 1 is easier than Method 2 to set iPhone MP3 ringtone. Using AnyTrans you can easily set mp3 as ringtone on iPhone without tedious operations. In addition, you can transfer multiple songs at the same time at once. Besides, you can also use AnyTrans to transfer songs among iPhone/iPad/iPod and computer.
More Related Articles
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >