Get Firefox, a free web browser backed by Mozilla, a non-profit dedicated to internet health and privacy. Available now on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Pale Moon is an Open Source, Goanna-based web browser focused on efficiency and customization. Make sure to get the most out of your browser!
Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own, independently developed source that has been forked off from Firefox/Mozilla code a number of years ago, with carefully selected features and optimizations to improve the browser's stability and user experience, while offering full customization and a growing collection of extensions and themes to make the browser truly your own. Outlook 2016 for mac email setup.
Firefox version for os x 10.8.5. Social advice Mac users interested in Firefox version for os x 10.8.5. Generally download: Firefox 83.0 Free Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers on the market, providing numerous helpful features and quick speed to millions of users worldwide. Try Firefox 48.0.2 At home I have an old MacBook running OSX 10.6.8 and I’ve found that using Firefox 48.0.2 (the newest version compatible with this OS X) provides the most reasonable browsing experience. I considered Chrome, Safari and Firefox. If you’re using OS X 10.5.8 Leopard then you can still download Firefox 16 for Macs which works on 10.5.8. However, we strongly recommend you upgrade to at least OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or higher as Firefox 16 is no longer updated by Mozilla and therefore not secure anymore.
Firefox Download Mac Os X 10.8.55
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on our own optimized layout and rendering engine (Goanna)
- Safe: forked from mature Mozilla code and regularly updated with the latest security patches
- Secure: Additional security features and security-aware development
- Supported by our user community, and fully non-profit
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface
- Support for full themes: total freedom for any element's design
- Support for easily-created lightweight themes (skins)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many 'legacy' Firefox extensions
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions
- Extensive and growing support for existing web standards
Firefox For Os X 10.7.5
I have a 2007 mac desktop with OSX 10.8.5 which I am told is not supported by Mac any longer. I am told that Safari is no longer any good, that I have to find another browser, but I have the same response with Firefox & Google Chrome. They are telling me I need to update my OSX but Mac will not let me download Sierra. I don't know what to do, my Mac is still performing well and its still doing the job for me. What am I supposed to do ….replace my computer ?
Its still working fine except for the messages, and very soon I will not have a browser at all.
Download Mac Os X 10.5.8
does anybody have any ideas
Posted on Feb 16, 2017 8:54 PM