- Windows 10 Drivers For Sony Vaio Download
- Download Windows 7 Starter Sony Vaio Camera Driver
- Download Windows 7 Starter Sony Vaio Xperia
Dec 03, 2020 • Filed to: Windows Computer Solutions • Proven solutions
Sony Vaio VGN-NW235F PC System Recovery Discs - Windows 7 Home Premium RTM x64 These discs will help you recover your Sony Vaio VGN-NW235F (other Sony Vaio models from around 2009-10) back to factory settings. If the Edit Boot Options screen appears, press Enter to launch the Vaio Recovery Centre. If you have an 'ASSIST' button on a newer W Series Vaio, press ASSIST with the Vaio fully turned off to enter the Vaio Recovery Centre. There is a Greek version of the Recovery Guide - you can download from here.
Recovery disks are used by computer users to repair, restore, rescue, or boot their computers if the need arises. They are especially important in cases where the computer is inaccessible. To be able to create and use recovery disks, one needs a proper guide. So, instead of going to look for an expert to do this for you, you can keep reading the article to learn how to create a recovery disk for your Sony VAIO computer. You can go further to learn how to use it in Windows 7.
How to Create a Sony VAIO Recovery Disk
When you purchase a Sony VAIO computer, you will not see a recovery DVD or CD. However, you will see a recovery partition with which you can create a recovery media. Sony VAIO has provided software that will assist you in this. This software is VAIO Care or VAIO Recovery Wizard, depending on the model of your PC and the version of your Windows.
Follow these steps carefully in creating your Sony VAIO recovery disk: Scansnap s1300 mac software download.
1. Using the VAIO Recovery Wizard:
- Get a CD-R or DVD-R/DVD+R with which you will use to create the recovery disk. Close all programs and disconnect every peripheral device attached to your PC
- Start your computer and log on to Windows OS
- Select 'Start'
- Launch the 'Control Panel' window and choose 'Performance and Maintenance' if you have enabled the Category View
- Select the option 'VAIO Recovery Wizard'
- Once the software opens, choose 'Next'
- Choose the first option in this new window, to proceed with creating the recovery media, then select 'Next'
- Choose either CDs or DVDs as your desired media to use. Now click 'Next'
- Insert the first blank disk you wish to use into the drive of your computer. Again, choose 'Next'.
- Do the same for the rest of the DVDs/CDs, depending on how many are needed based on the notification of the VAIO software. Follow the on-line instructions to complete the process
- Your PC will restart. Ensure all the disks are labeled
2. Using VAIO Care
- Boot your PC
- Connect the PC to the internet to enable you to run a 'VAIO Update'. This will ensure you get all the latest available updates for your Windows and your PC
- Now, select 'Start' > 'All Programs'
- Choose the button 'VAIO Care'
- If you get a pop-up 'User Account Control' window, select 'Yes'
- Move to the menu on the left and choose 'Recovery & restore'
- Now select the 'Create Recovery Media' tab
- Go through the instructions carefully and choose 'Next' if you understand what next to do.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process of creating your recovery disk with VAIO Care.
How to Use Created Recovery Disk to Restore a Sony VAIO Computer
Now that you have created your Sony VAIO recovery disks, you can use them to restore your computer if you own a Windows 7 version. Follow the steps below to guide you:
- Boot your computer
- First, plug in the drive or insert the CD/DVD in the computer's drive using the VAIO User Guide to instruct you on what to do. Thus, insert the first recovery disc into the drive for DVD
- Put off your computer and put it on again
- Choose the 'Next' option beneath the option to select a keyboard layout. These are found in the window labeled 'System Recovery Options'
- Again click on 'Next' after selecting an operating system to repair
- Go to 'Choose a recovery tool', you will find a list of options to pick from. Now, select one of the following:
Startup Repair: This is meant to automatically fix any issue that is preventing your computer system from booting
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool: This will check to see if the problems your computer is facing have anything to do with its memory
System Restore: This restores your computer to the state it had been before the error began
Command Prompt: This helps you in performing troubleshooting on your operating system or hard drive.
Windows Complete PC Restore: Here, you can restore the computer's previous files and settings through a backup that has been created with the Windows Backup and Restore Center.
VAIO Recovery Center: You can launch the VAIO Recovery Center from your Recovery Disc
How to Recover Data When Recovery Disk Won't Work and Computer Fails to Start
Have you tried using the recovery disks to restore your Sony VAIO and it just wouldn't work? If this is your situation, do not be discouraged and lose hope. This is because there is still one way to access your computer and get back those files. This way is simply with the use of a third-party professional recovery tool called Recoverit Data Recovery.
Recoverit supports data recovery from such data loss scenarios like formatted system drives, SD card error, Virus infestation, system crash, inaccessible computers, deleted files, etc. It also supports data recovery of over a thousand different file formats.
To use this tool, follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Create Bootable Media
First, you need a USB drive or a CD/DVD that can be used to create a bootable media on a computer that is working. This bootable media will enable you to boot your system to be able to access the files on it since your computer cannot boot on its own.
Install and launch Recoverit on the working computer after inserting the drive in it. Click on the option to make recovery from a crashed computer, then tap on the 'Start' button
Choose which device you wish to use in creating the bootable media. If you choose USB, you will be required to format it before clicking on 'Create'.
In the next window, Recoverit will download the firmware required for creating the bootable media, format the drive, and then create the media. Unplug the drive once this is complete and move to your inaccessible computer.
Step 2 – Boot Computer with Bootable media
Set your boot order in BIOS settings such that your computer will boot from CD/DVD or USB, depending on what you are using. Plug the USB into the computer and restart it.
Step 3 – Select Recovery Mode
Choose the 'Data Recovery' mode and click on the location where your files were originally stored before the system error. Before Recoverit can scan for your files, you need to click on the 'Start' option.
Step 4 – Recover and Save
The different files in their various formats will keep increasing as the location is being scanned by Recoverit; you can preview them all. Afterward, select a location to save the files, preferably an external drive plugged in. Click 'Recover' to save the files.
The Bottom Line
You have learned how to use Recovery Disk in Windows 7 to restore Sony VAIO. You can choose either of the methods to first create recovery disks, then do the system restore. Every computer needs a good restore once a while to fix its problems and this article has provided you a means to do that.
Computer Data Recovery
- Windows PE
- System problems
- PC Errors
19,239 drivers total Last updated: Sep 10th 2020, 00:34 GMT RSS Feed
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Shared Library Utility 6.1.0.02040 for Windows 10 64-bit49
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Power Management Utility 6.1.2.07160 for Windows 10 64-bit70
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Update Utility 220.127.116.1100 for Windows 10 64-bit29
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Update Utility 18.104.22.16800 for Windows 8 64-bit8
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Control Center Utility 6.2.3.04160 for Windows 8 64-bit28
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Hardware Diagnostics Utility 22.214.171.1245000 for Windows 8 64-bit16
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Intel ME Driver 126.96.36.1993 for Windows 8 64-bit5
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Intel SATA AHCI Driver 188.8.131.520 for Windows 8 64-bit9
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Intel Chipset Driver 184.108.40.2066 for Windows 8 64-bit7
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Care Utility 220.127.116.1130 for Windows 8 64-bit15
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X CPU Fan Utility 1.2.0.03050 for Windows 8 64-bit21
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Shared Library Utility 6.1.0.02040 for Windows 8 64-bit7
Sony VAIO SVF15A190X Touch Search Utility 18.104.22.1681 for Windows 8 64-bit7
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Update Utility 22.214.171.12400 for Windows 10 64-bit15
Windows 10 Drivers For Sony Vaio Download
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Firmware Extension Parser Device Driver 1.0.0 for Windows 10 64-bit64
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Intel ME Driver 126.96.36.1990 for Windows 8.1 64-bit6
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Firmware Extension Parser Device Driver 1.0.0 for Windows 8.1 64-bit12
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Intel ME Driver 188.8.131.526 for Windows 8.1 64-bit3
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Update Utility 184.108.40.20600 for Windows 8 64-bit5
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Firmware Extension Parser Device Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 8 64-bit2
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Intel SATA AHCI Driver 18.104.22.1686 for Windows 8 64-bit2
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Improvement Utility 1.0.0.04020 for Windows 8 64-bit1
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Intel ME Driver 22.214.171.1248.1514 for Windows 8 64-bit2
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Wireless State Device Driver 126.96.36.19910 for Windows 8 64-bit2
Download Windows 7 Starter Sony Vaio Camera Driver
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Intel SATA AHCI Driver 1.0.0.0828 for Windows 8 64-bit3
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Intel ME Driver 188.8.131.528 for Windows 8 64-bit0
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Update Utility 184.108.40.20600 for Windows 7 64-bit15
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Control Center Utility 220.127.116.1140 for Windows 7 64-bit5
Download Windows 7 Starter Sony Vaio Xperia
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Control Center Utility 18.104.22.16840 for Windows 7 64-bit3
Sony VAIO SVS1311AGXB Control Center Utility 22.214.171.12440 for Windows 7 64-bit16