Jason Kothari is an entrepreneur and business leader, known as a turnaround expert. He is the former CEO of Housing.com and FreeCharge. Previously, Kothari was the Chief Strategy and Investment Officer at Snapdeal. He started his career as the co-founder and CEO of Valiant Entertainment, a superhero entertainment company in the US. He acquired the bankrupt superhero entertainment. DMG Entertainment is a global media and entertainment company based in Beverly Hills, CA. The company portfolio includes diverse holdings across motion pictures, television, comic book publishing, gaming, next-gen technology, and location-based entertainment. DMG Entertainment Entertainment Beverly Hills, CA DMG Dental-Material Gesellschaft mbH DMG Dental-Material Gesellschaft mbH. (Programming Language) jobs 2,674 open jobs.
The DMG MORI group is a leading producer worldwide of cutting machine tools. As a ‘Global One Company’ with over 12,000 employees, together with our Japanese partner, DMG MORI COMPANY LIMITED, we are present in 79 countries around the world. A total of 157 national and international locations provide direct contact to our customers.
As innovation leader in our sector, we can only be successful if we have highly qualified and motivated employees. This is why we at DMG MORI offer great career opportunities, especially to people, who are technically interested, committed and team-oriented.
Please check out our various entry-level positions and further career opportunities within our technology group on the following pages. Whether you are a pupil/student, a graduate or a lateral entrant: Launch a successful future with DMG MORI!
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Executive Assistant / Project Manager (Bilingual) jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Executive Assistant / Project Manager (Bilingual) postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant / Project Manager (Bilingual)?***Position requires Chinese and English speaking skills, please read description carefully!
DMG is a global entertainment and media company with diverse holdings across motion pictures, television, comic book publishing, music, gaming, creative management and entertainment-themed properties, as well as offering advertising, marketing and brand communications services with operations in North America and Asia. DMG Entertainment spans all areas of entertainment for global audiences including movies and television, music promotion, licensing and merchandising, cinemas, gaming and comic books.
Summary of Position:
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic Executive Assistant / Project manager. This role will provide heavy support to the President of the company in both office and personal duties to ensure a smooth efficient work day. Candidate must be fluent in Chinese , as there will be heavy interaction with China. He /She will need to be well-rounded with strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to learn every aspect of the different entities within DMG Entertainment, as they will be an important liaison between the President and multiple projects.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in assisting executives, have exceptional organizational skills, very detail-oriented, flexible and able to wear many hats. He / She must have the ability to prioritize and organize a large number of tasks with efficient time management. He / She must exhibit responsiveness and be able to anticipate needs and create both efficiency and impact with all communications, tasks, meetings & projects.
• Organizing and arranging travel. This includes flight, hotel, transportation and other travel requests as needed
• Manage schedule and calendar. This includes confirming appointments, preparing any materials prior to the meetings, taking notes/translating during the meeting, as well as debrief after meetings.
• Translate meetings for the President
• Act as liaison for all communication between China and the US
• Responsible for ordering, stocking and maintaining all stocked items in kitchen
• Maintaining and updating contact lists, various files, records, and logsResponsibilities:
• Running errands and performing miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned
• Managing home:
o Ability to provide maintenance and repair management of home and/or arranging for necessary repairs as well as upgrades and improvements
o manage a variety of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and home repair responsibilities and oversight
• Assist with office tasks and ad hoc projects as needed
• Must be fluent in Chinese
• Software Proficiencies: Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
• Flexible in unpredictable and fast-paced environment
• Comfortable working in both the office and the home office
• This is not a remote role
• Problem solver, organized and detail oriented
• Available M-F, 9-6p PT, but available outside of these hours if there's an urgent matter
• Reliable transportation, working cell phone
• Must have a valid Driver's License
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to work under pressure efficiently and effectively
• Must have the ability to prioritize, organize and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Equal Employment Opportunity:
DMG Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. DMG recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. DMG may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.