- These tags (aka metadata) tell iTunes what a file is: the type of file (music, movie, ebook, and so on), its name (the first movement of Beethoven’s 5th symphony, The Beatles’ “A Day in the.
- ID3 Tag Editor (Free) ID3 Tag Editor is a Unicode supported app to tag MP3s and you can use it to add missing metadata values to your files in various languages. It also lets you add a cover art to your MP3 files which remains embedded in the main file itself.
Jul 19,2019 • Filed to: Manage Music • Proven solutions
Are you struggling to maintain an organized iTunes library? This is one of the many issues that occurs to most of us while organizing or even clearing up our current downloads. As wearying as it may sound, there are many solutions to this exact problem, especially with the wide range of softwares in 2019 – all of which promise you that you will be able to achieve your dream library in minutes. Though there is still one issue, which tool is the best for you? Worry not, we have gathered not one, but 7 best iTunes organizers for you to choose from. They all come with their unique design and features to make the process much more convenient and most importantly easy to work with. Here we will show you 7 amazing iTunes organizers you can try out now.
Top Automation App For Mac Best Recovery Software 2018 Mac Best Free Scanner Software For Mac 2018 Must Have Mac Os Apps 2017 Force Quit App In Macos Page Manager Software For Mac Hp Photosmart C410 Software Mac Facebook App For Mac 10.6.8 Ocr Software For Mac Free Trial Mac Mail App End Bullet List.
Part 1. Best Music Organizer for iTunes - iMusic
As for the first and the best organizer from our list, we highly recommend iMusic. This is a multimedia manager with many approved qualities you won't be able to get enough of. Including its aesthetically pleasing design and simple all-in-one feature, you can finally enjoy listening to music with no struggle. Have duplicate tracks? Or broken files? These are no trouble when it comes to iMusic. Starting now you can remove extra files, edit playlist, add missing covers and even empty your whole library only to discover new music with its Search tool and recreate it from the very beginning.
iMusic - Best iTunes Organizer for iTunes/iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Manage your current library -- be editing, cutting, removing or even adding music.
- Transfer files, music, video, etc. from iPhone/iPad/iPod to your computer and from PC/MAC to iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Apart from clearing up your loaded library, you can also discover the latest available hits with iMusic's Search tool – provides access to about 3000 popular sites.
- Download about 600 batch songs all at once as MP3/MP4.
- Provides a high-quality download between 128k-320k music converted as MP4, M4A, OGG etc.
- Record Songs and Playlists as you wish.
- 1 click to transfer downloaded music and playlist to USB drive to enjoy in car.
How to Organize iTunes Music by iMusic
So, how does it work? Below we will teach step by step on how to organize your iTunes library using iMusic.
Step 1. Launch iMusic and select iTunes Library
First, after downloading and installing iMusic from here, launch the tool which will show the main interface of our software. Here you will see four different menus on the top corner.
Now, to start organizing your iTunes library, select the iTunes library icon.
Step 2. Click Clean Up icon
As for our second step you will see different options on the top right corner of your screen, click on the Clean Up icon to allow iMusic to scan your current downloads and find all the broken tracks for you.
Step 3. Start Scanning
After you've clicked on the Clean Up icon a new popup window will appear, here it'll show you exactly which tracks you are having trouble with, including missing tags/covers, duplicate tracks and broken ones. To start the scanning process, click on the Scan button to allow access.
Step 4. Fix your library
When the scanning is done, iMusic will rate your current broken tracks, if you want to clean up the mess in your library automatically all you have to do is click Fix to let iMusic manage your entire music library without any further work on your end – which can save you a ton of time.
However, if you want to go through them to see which ones needs fixing, you can do that as well. Just click one of the circled icons at the bottom of the window. Then, when you're ready, click on the Fix button on the top right corner to begin the process.
Step 5. Accessing Database
We are almost done, now since you’ve allowed iMusic to fix your files, all you have to do is wait for it to manage your missing covers/tracks, get rid of the duplicate files to finally provide you a more improved library.
Step 6. All Done
As for our last step, you will only need to click Done to finish it off. And now if you check your library, you will see a much more organized track list for you to enjoy.
Video Tutorial: How to Clean Up iTunes Library with iMusic
Part 2. Other Top 6 Awesome Music Organizers for Windows and Mac OS X
If you are looking for additional selection of tools to choose from, we have gathered 6 unique music organizers which are also capable of many different actions. Of course, not all of these will be exactly what you need, but we’ll be covering the down points of each in detail as well. Nonetheless they all come with advanced organizing tools, different interface designs and even some of the softwares include an Android app to manage remotely. Look through the list and find your suitable tool.
The first software in our list is Media Monkey. This is a great method to find missing covers and fix your problematic tracks with no effort. It also has a logical organization of downloaded tracks to find your desired song easily between all the mess. Despite the advanced features, it does require a paid access to some tools you might need. Especially a lock down option which can prevent other guests to access and mess around with your tracks. Though apart from that you can still manage a huge number of tracks freely.
- Able to delete broken and/or duplicate tracks.
- Can convert audio and videos.
- Allows for the creation of smart playlists from recent tracks, genres, etc.
- Multi-user feature is unavailable.
- Lots of pop-up errors.
- Displaces titles when trying to organize albums with multiple songs.
Another one of our favorites is Music Bee. If you're a serious music lover and looking for a massive library to download, this software provides a huge space for above 500,000 tracks to be managed without a sweat. It even allows you to add lyrics to all tracks while the music is on, including an advanced metadata editing tool to upgrade your audios. To keep in mind, Music Bee also gives you an option to manage your downloads remotely with its Android app!
- Customizable interface with a variety of available skins.
- Auto fills track information (covers, artists, tags, lyrics, etc.)
- Lock down feature that prevents guests from editing your playlists.
- Has a tendency of adding the wrong artwork to tracks.
- Freezes and crashes often – makes it difficult to load pictures or lyrics.
- Plays tracks repetitively – even if it’s been marked as skippable.
There is also Clementine which is another organizer that can be suitable for you to work with. It comes with its Multi-Platform music player and an access to stream music from popular services such as Spotify, Grooveshark etc. And just like the previously mentioned softwares it can also add lyrics and even artist biographies to your album. Including an Android app that will allow you to manage all your data remotely. It might not be one of the most advanced softwares, but it's still simple to use.
- Smart playlist feature that automatically creates playlists from recently played tracks, song genres, etc.
- Allows you to use Google Play Music, Spotify, Ampache, and hundreds of radio stations.
- Manual management feature for renaming files, adding covers, etc.
- Software developers have not responded to any reports since 2017.
- Radio stations are permanently place –- non-customizable.
- Dull, and old-school, interface design.
As for our next software, we also recommend Helium which is another music organizer that is quite simple, but still easy to manage. Its limited features consist of a search tool to find your desired track between all the albums, lets you edit tags whilst the music is on, download artworks for your songs and automatically rename the files. Though if you are willing to pay for more tools you can have a multi-user feature which goes up to 5 individuals who can access your playlists at the same time.
- Edits track names, adds artwork covers, adds lyrics, etc.
- Smart Playlist create feature for recent tracks, newly added songs, etc.
- Music is sharable to iPods, smartphones, Creative Zen, and other portable devices.
- Design is old, and non-customizable.
- Reviews and Annotation feature is unavailable.
- No remote app for managing files on the go.
As for AIMP, this is another one of the highly rated music organizers which offers an easy management tool along with its remotely controllable Android app. Though as our list continues, the softwares start becoming less advanced and contain a lower quality interface design that actually plays a huge role in creating simplicity. Though if you aren't looking for a fancy app to work with, AIMP provides enough features and additional streaming tool which you can use with Soundcloud.
- Reads metadata attached to tracks for instant search.
- Available in multiple languages (up to 36.)
- Internal and automatic updater available.
- Open Source software – managed only by AIMP staff.
- Issue reports can only be submitted in English and Russian.
- Interface is confusing and non-confirming with latest layout standards.
Last but not least, we also recommend Magix which is another software for you to clear up or organize your iTunes library easily. It allows you to transfer music or any other format of files between suitable smartphones and computers. If you wish, you can also check out above 6000 radio stations online through this tool. And apart from the additional MP3 convert feature you can even set a timer which will turn off your software or computer whenever you desire.
- Finds and deletes Duplicate/Broken tracks.
- Simple, and uncomplicated, interface.
- Playlists can be transferred and shared to all Android devices.
- Paid software with a high price of $29.99.
- Hasn't been updated in a long while.
- No free trial available.
Part 3. Comparison Table for These 7 Best iTunes Organizers
All things considered there are plenty of music organizers you can choose from. Though do keep in mind they all come with their own down points which might complicate things even further than it already is. To prevent from coming across such issues iMusic can help you the best. Apart from the quality management skills, it also offers a free trial for you to test out. To give a brief summary of their general features we prepared a comparison table, check them all out and pick your suitable iTunes music organizer.
|Features||iMusic||Media Monkey||Music Bee||Clementine||Helium||AIMP||Magix|
|Overall Rating||Five Star||Four Star||Four Star||Three Star||Two Star||Three Star||Two Star|
|Supported Operating System||MAC/Windows||MAC/Windows||MAC/Windows+Android App||MAC/Windows+Android App||MAC/Windows||MAC/Windows+Android App||Windows|
|Distinguished Features|| Convenient interface design to help you cooperate faster;|
Free trial for you to test out its advanced features;
Many tools to edit and reorganize your library freely.
| Easy removal of unwanted files; |
Smart playlist feature;
Convert audio and video to MP3.
| Customizable interface for free;|
Can manage up to 500,000 songs without an issue;
Autofill tracks with needed covers and titles.
| Smart playlist feature which creates additional playlist for you depending on your recent plays;|
Library management tool to organize your tracks;
Supports popular music services.
| Has a built-in feature to edit your files freely;|
Supports other devices to share music;
Add or change covers to your albums.
| Can be managed with 36 different languages;|
Internal update feature;
Easy access to finding desired tracks.
| Easy transition of playlists between Android and Windows;|
Delete and get rid of broken tracks;
Jul 10,2019 • Filed to: Manage Music • Proven solutions
Looking to find the best audio tag editor software to manage your music files? Most of us have music stored on our desktop or laptop and find it difficult to categorize them. It’s easy to understand the problem – we can store music files in different folders. There can be duplication of many music files. Plus, you would find it much difficult to categorize music if it’s unorganized.
This is why the audio tag editor Software helps.
Audio tag editor Software is a great way to manage the music files. Well-tagged collection gives you an organized pool and makes it easier to search. Therefore, which is the best audio tag editor software that helps you tag your music collection?
Part 1.iMusic - the best audio tag editor software
iMusic is a useful add-on for iTunes. iMusic is simple to use and carry huge database of fingerprints to make your music clean much easier. Its free version is limited and you can manage a few of songs. Full version is unlimited and gives you complete features. It scans around 2000 tracks in a few minutes, which is fast. It is one of the best audio tag editor software out there and it doesn’t matter whether you’re using Mac or Windows, you’re sure to love it.
iMusic - Best Audio Tag Editor to Clean up Your iTunes Library with Ease
- Fix music library intelligently with correct ID3 tags.
- Transfer music between any two devices directly without iTunes.
- Record music in original quality and automatically split the ads.
- Download music from over 10,000 music and video sites.
- Backup and recover the iTunes Library when it's needed.
- Clean up the dead or broken downloaded music tracks on your iTunes Library.
- Edit ID3 tags with artist name, song title, year and genre.
- Simple drag and drop feature
- Huge database of acoustic fingerprints around 90 million.
- Interface is integral part of iTunes
Steps to Edit ID3 Tag by iMusic
Step 1: Downloading iMusic on your desktop, download music by pasting the video URL, then go to 'iTunes Library' .
Step 2: Then Click the MP3 songs you want to add metadata, tap “Edit music info” option.
Step 3: A new panel on the right side will appear where you can edit MP3 metadata related to covet art, name, artists, album, genre, year, track. Add the needed details and click “Save”.
Part 2. Media Moneky - Audio tag editor Software
It is an alternative to itunes if you like to play music on Windows system. After importing the music collection into Media Monkey, you can update your tags with ease from sources like Freedb and Amazon. If you have incomplete or incorrect ID3 tags, it will verify them automatically and notify you.
Price: $ 49.95 for Lifetime License.
Supported OS: Windows
- It automatically flags the corrupt or mismatched ID3.
- It automatically organizes the music in folders depending on the ID3.
- For those looking to clean flag, free version is well equipped to that.
- It is only for Windows operating system and works independently of music players.
- Price is higher than other.
Part 3. ID3-TagIT - free mp3 tag editor software
This audio tags editor software has wide spread user base since its release. There are not many automated processes attached with it by which gives you a deep control over your tagging needs. It uses the Freedb to add the information to your files. You will get the quick edit box if you want edit it quickly.
Supported OS: Windows
- Gives you great control in tagging your files with minute details.
- It is completely free.
- Quick edit option if you're not interested in obscure tags.
- Development has been stopped hence no further updates are expected.
- There is no online help, hence you might have to dig through to get hang of the software.
Part 4. MusicBrainz Picard - free mp3 tag editor software
This audio tags editor software has user maintained metadatabase. In addition to using available information of a file, it also uses acoustic fingerprintings. Picard as the developer has used highly developed tagging tool, which has all the latest features and powerful scanning. It is open source, hence you can tweak it according to your needs.
Supported OS: Windows, Mac and Linux OS.
- It is open source and hence constant updates are released.
- Automatic scanning and drag-drop features.
- As users maintain the database, it is wide database, which constantly gets updated.
- As users enter the information, information may be inaccurate sometimes.
- Scanning may get slow with huge library.
This audio tags editor software has intuitive interface that makes everything easy. Using this tool, you can edit your MP3 tags as well as specific tags. If you have file name which uses various information in the title, you can perform the conversion into actual tags.
Supported OS: Windows and MAC OS.
- Intuitive interface and use databases from Freedb, Amazon, Discogs etc.
- You can back tags to avoid issues like tag corruption etc.
- Expression based renaming to allow reformatting of you files naming styles.
- Looks a little primitive to other as lots of work is done manually.
- Requires you to download, a downloader to download and install this software, even when its size is a mere 3 MB.
Part 6. Foobar2000 - free mp3 tag editor software
Though this audio tags editor software is a music player, it also gives you great features to tag editing options. You can use this audio tags editor software to fix the tag issues even while playing music, something you cannot do with many other tagging tools. It gives you robust, and automated scanning option. There are many customizations from different users and so you’ve aplenty choices.
Price: It is free to download.
Supported OS: Windows XP and its above versions
- It is music player that gives you editing capability.
- Great customization options compared to other software to make it look good.
- Uses Freedb to synchronize the information of tags, which is a reliable source.
- As it is a player in itself unlike some of the other audio tag editor software, the tag editing does not work with other music players.
- Some customizations can hamper the performance of the software, and you need to be careful when making the modifications.
Before downloading the software, please visit the sites go through the manuals and guides. Check the prices as they keep on changing with newer updates.
This audio tag editor for Windows is developed by X development. It is a multifunction program for managing and organizing music collection.The program allows the tag editing of the all audio formats, renaming of files according to tags, generating tag information from audio filenames and converting text of tags and filenames. It is known to use online database like Freedb, Amazon, and Discogs. This audio tag editor for Windows also supports ID3v 1/v2, APEv2, vorbis Comments, WMV, and MP4 tags. You can also generate and export playlists in the form of HTML or Excel. It is free to download and constant updates are released regularly.
- Supports all ID3 versions, APE v1 and v2 tags, WMA tags, Vorbis Comments and MP4.
- Supports embedded lyrics and cover arts.
- Export information in formats such as HTML, XML, and CSV.
- It supports Multilanguage interface.
It is a standalone program for user’s computer. - Its features include basic tags, extended tags, renaming, and tag processing. Moreover, you can preview tags and cover arts from the database like Freedb before you save them. - It is an unrestricted freeware. - Supports all major formats such as mp3, mp4, wma, ape, mpc, aac, flac, spx, ofr, tta, and wv.
Its interface is unintuitive and takes a little time to get hang of it. - As the options are advanced, it takes more input than you expect. - There is no portable version of the software.
File Tagging Software
Part 8. Music Tag Editor
This audio tag editor for Mac OS helps you edit tags information easily and effectively. You can edit, rename with metadata and covert text encoding of music tag in batch. The software also repairs the mismatched or corrupted codes. It supports formats like MP3, M4A, Mp4, ID3 for Flac files.
Best Itunes Tagging Software Macbook
- This audio tag editor for Mac OS supports ID3 versions, and iTunes tags including, titles, album, copyright, genre, lyrics, etc. This saved information will be available for you on other Apple devices.
- This audio tag editor for Mac OS supports batch processing hence lot of music files can be scanned.
- Batch renaming allows you to change the name from metadata.
- Changes or converts tag text encoding and also repairs corrupted tags.
- Through this program, you can search for lyrics with search options such as LyricsWiki, AZlyrics, MetroLyrics, DarkLyrics and many more.
- Well integrated with iTunes.
- It has great user-friendly interface, which integrates all necessary fields effectively.
- It also has full screen mode.
- Rename and other functions are available from tool bar.
- It is integrated with iTunes and synchronizes the tags to other devices for the same user.
- Supports all the formats played by the iTunes.
- It is not a standalone software, if you do not play music on iTunes.
- There is not portable version of this software.
- Often confusing due to many advanced detail on one single window.
This audio tag editor for Linux multiplatform software and supports all editing tags. With these software you can generate tags using filenames and vice versa. You can also import tags from online database, which includes gnudb.rog, Discogs and many more. Application also allows you drag and drop a cover art. Searching arts and lyrics is also easy. Other features include conversion between ID3v1.1, ID3v1.1 and ID3v2.4 tags.
- Edits tags in formats like MP3, ogg/vorbis, DSF, FLAC, MPC, Opus, Speex, WMA, WAV, AIFF and tracker modules.
- Generates tags for content and filenames.
- Generates playlist files.
- Automatically converts lower case and upper case and replace strings.
- Exports tags in file formats such as CSV, HTML, XML, and playlists.
- You can automate task using command line interface, which is advantage of Linux.
- This audio tag editor for Linux is a stand-alone product.
- Edits all tags, and generates them from sources like files, databases etc.
- An open source freeware hence new updates are constantly available.
- There is portable version of software.
- Supports multiple platforms Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
Best Itunes Tagging Software Mac Os
- It does not have column view for multiple files, which is a major flaw.
- If you want to use advanced features, you will require a little help of online manuals.
- Requires command line knowledge to automate the tasks.